Schedule and attend online CPL classes at timings of your choice. We provide individual and batch study programs.
Online Classes - CPL/ATPL Interactive Sessions Virtual White/Black Board
Your Benefits with us
CPL JOURNEY OVERVIEW
Candidates having a minimum qualification of 10+2 pass with Physics and Mathematics are eligible for CPL in India.
– Submission of a Class II Medical Certificate (Indian) from a DGCA approved medical examiner is necessary for Student Pilot License (SPL).
Validity of Class II Medical assessment – 24 months
– A Class I Medical Certificate (Indian) from a DGCA approved medical examiner is a prerequisite for the issuance of Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
Validity of Class I Medical assessment – 12 months
Candidates must be 18+ years for the issuance of a Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
16-20 months approx.
Technical General, Technical Specific, Air Navigation, Air Regulations, Aviation Meteorology, RTR
To be fulfilled on the date of application
– Total 200 hours., PIC 100 hours, PIC Cross Country 50 hours
– 300 NM PIC Cross Country
– 10 hours Instrument Time
Flying Experience required in the preceding 6 months:
– PIC – 15 hours
– PIC at night – 5 hours with 10 take-offs and 10 landings
– General Flying Test by day
– General Flying Test by night
– 250 NM PIC Day Cross Country Test
– 120 NM PIC Night Cross Country Test
For Instrument Rating:
– PIC Cross Country 50 hours
– Instrument Time – 40 hours (Actual/simulated 20 hours or more + Synthetic simulator 20 hours or less)
– 5 hours Instrument Time (Actual/simulated in the preceding 6 months
– IR test in preceding 6 months
ISSUANCE OF CPL
Our idea of providing individual CPL classes was formulated with the aim to help pave a clear-cut path for the future pilots of India and around the globe to realize their passion for flying.
Our team comprises airline pilots with extensive experience in teaching at various institutes. Being in the field of education for several years now, we have come to realize the importance of individual attention that each student seeks. Our focus on quality ensures our students receive the most dynamic and diverse educational foundation to always stay at the forefront.
We offer pilot aspirants the opportunity of individual/1-on-1 classes, where they are given their own time slots to strengthen core subject knowledge and clear doubts on-the-go to stand out as a well read pilot. We also provide classes on weekends to candidates who have full time jobs.
Sushant Lok, Phase 1, Block-C, Gurgaon-122001